|Results for Iowa Republican Caucus (U.S. Presidential Primary)|
|Jan 03, 2012 (100% of precincts reporting)Source: AP|
- Laura Ingraham reports numerous democrats changing their registration and voting for Ron Paul. I’m not surprised. The dems hope Ron Paul loses by a small margin and get mad, again, and go third party and thus splitting the ‘Pub votes in the Fall.
- Laura Ingraham also reports numbers of Paulbots disrupting meetings shouting and disrupting the meetings while the other candidate supporters were speaking. I’m not surprised about that either. It seems that Ron Paul attracts thuggish behavior.
- McCain is reported to announce his endorsement of Romney within days. Maybe today. Wow, what a surprise. A RINO endorsing another RINO. Big Whoop.
- If Bachmann and Perry drop out who will they support. Reports from Iowa say that the Cain and much of the undecided supporters went to Santorum. Will Bachmann and Perry supporters, if those two drop out, go to Santorum too? I wouldn’t be surprised.
- Newt praised Santorum’s performance in Iowa. He said Santorum worked a great campaign. That’s all true, Santorum visited all 99 Iowa counties, many more than once or twice. He earned his votes the hard way. I’ve yet to hear congratulations to Santorum from any other candidate.
Iowa surprised many. Santorum has been ignored by the State Media. That will end. He’s hated by the LGBT crowd because of Santorum’s opposition of Gay Marriage. If you Google just “Santorum” you’ll see examples of that hate. You’ll hear the state media parroting those remarks in the coming weeks and months.